I just upgraded my G3 to Android 6, before doing so I made sure I backed up my contacts/texts in LG PC Suite.

However now PC Suite wont let me restore the backups even though I can see them sitting on my PC. They are in ecbk format and no idea how to restore them manually.

Also when I go into the Play Store none of my previously installed/purchased apps are there even though I am clearly signed into my account. On my PC I am also logged into my gmail account and can see all the apps I own.

It almost seems like both the PC Suite and Google dont recognise my phone with my account but when I look at my G3 I am definately setup with my Google Account.

So I have a nice responsive phone now but no contacts/texts/apps - any help much appreciated!
    04-25-2016 04:35 AM
    Not sure if this is the issue but when you plug in a pc with Android 6.0 now you need to change the connection mode to MTP from the new default charging only mode, plus you don't get any connection notification. If you pull down the notification shade you will see usb connection options.
    What does it show in Accounts - Google - account name sync options?
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    04-25-2016 05:31 AM