When I got my phone initially, I could text a picture. I agreed to an upgrade, and since then, I cannot send or receive a mms. Consumer cellular said it wasn't them, motorola said it wasn't them, and google said the same thing. They say I have lollipop (whatever that is) and I can only send pictures through a third party app like facebook or email. Not everyone with a phone has these. What can I do?
    04-25-2016 09:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the phone from Consumer Cellular, or did you get it unlocked from elsewhere?

Make sure the APN settings are correct. Enter "APN" in the question field of this page, and select the only result: https://www.consumercellular.com/Support/Knowledgebase
    04-26-2016 04:30 PM
    that worked for me. I wasn't able to send or receive pictures via mms on consumer cellular. When you type the deafult,mms,agps,supl,fota in the apn text field, your keyboard may automatically put a space after each comma. it did for me but when I went back in and removed the commas, it sent the picture successfully.
    Yesterday 08:05 PM