What is this on my background and how can i remove it?

A

AC Question

For some reason whatever picture i choose, whatever i tried to do, three white ovals keep appearing on my background (and only there, not anywhere else or in the lock screen)
I have no idea how they got there, and it's not a problem with the image itself, as if i change it the three ovals keep staying there, in the same exact spot, website also doesn't let me post pictures to show what the ovals look like, so i'm sorry about that
How do i solve this?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! It's very strange that those shapes only show on your wallpaper. It probably means that there's some problem with the launcher. What phone do you have? Have you already tried using a custom launcher? You could try clearing the cache for the launcher and then restart the phone. After that, change the wallpaper from the launcher (long press on the home screen) and not from your gallery app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Also, does this happen regardless of choosing a preinstalled wallpaper, a wallpaper installed from the Play Store, or an image from your gallery?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20