I was given a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as a gift for Christmas. I have the phone through AT&T, and based on research I've done, I found that the AT&T Note 5 should have received the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software update during March. However, it is now the end of April and my phone has still does not have the Marshmallow update available. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I manually check for updates literally every day with the hope that one of these days it'll show up. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    04-26-2016 09:11 PM
    Try connecting your phone to PC and download samsung smart switch on your PC. You can check and download for updates with smart switch on your PC

Posted with ❤Love❤
    04-27-2016 08:13 AM
    I was given a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as a gift for Christmas. I have the phone through AT&T, and based on research I've done, I found that the AT&T Note 5 should have received the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software update during March. However, it is now the end of April and my phone has still does not have the Marshmallow update available. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I manually check for updates literally every day with the hope that one of these days it'll show up. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    Hey buddy, I also have the AT&T Note 5, and unfortunately our variant has not officially gotten an Android 6.0 OTA update. Matter of fact we are the LAST carrier to roll it out and I'm truly not sure why at this point. The articles you found from March saying it was going to release around the 14th unfortunately had false information from a source that was mislead by an uninformed AT&T employee. The update the employee thought was Marshmallow was actually just a routine security update. When they do start rolling it out, don't worry, you will definitely get a notification when it's available.
    04-27-2016 05:45 PM