I have a cheap white Android laptop and just decided to try a factory reset to reset all the data. I did this twice because the first time, all of my data and info was still their. After the second time, my data was still their again, so I tried turning it off, and then back on again. The reason I am doing the reset is because I am selling the laptop on ebay and wanted the buyer to receive it fresh without all of my apps, photos, and data and all of that. After turning it off, I turned it back on. The Ice Cream sandwich droid logo with the water type effect (loading screen/logo) remains, and stays that way without turning on completely. I tried unplugging the charger, turning it off and on over and over, pressing the reset button on the bottom of the device, and holding down the power button. Every time it comes on, it just displays the droid logo and loading screen, and it stays that way without the laptop turning on completely. I still have the buyer waiting and would like to fix it/solve the problem in time for the buyer to receive it. If anybody knows anything about this or how to get it to turn back on and have any tips or might know how to solve the issue al together, I would greatly appreciate some feedback.
    04-27-2016 05:04 PM
    The easiest way is probably to reflash Android, but you're going to have to find someone who has a ROM image and a way of flashing it. "Cheap" in Android usually means "no data available, and people who do things like flashing ROMs don't buy it".
    04-27-2016 06:20 PM
    I'm not really too sure what some of that means, but thanks for the reply anyway and I might give that a shot
    04-28-2016 06:00 PM