Hi, I've had my Galaxy 6 for almost a year now. It's been functioning perfectly fine. I've recently started using Google Play Music, and this was when it all began. For some reason, I couldn't download any more music for offline use; music that I didn't download never would show up. They would only show up if I was using data. The same applies to the Google Play Store. I was unable to download apps using Wi-Fi, but I could using data. I thought this was tedious, but I was able to live with it. I switched to Spotify, and the same thing occurred the day after I purchased premium (So I'm really frustrated right now) . I have factory reseted my phone multiple times, but for some reason Google Play Store now refuses to download using both my Wi-Fi and data, and I'm really confused. My wi-fi is perfectly fine; I'm using it right now on my laptop to type this, and even wifi works on Google Chrome, etc. using my phone. So I have no idea what's wrong and hopefully you can help. Thanks!
    04-28-2016 02:40 AM
    Open application manager. Find the Google Play app, clear data, then close out apps. Open Play store app, let it log you back in, then enjoy.
    Open application manager. Find the Google Play app, clear data, then close out apps. Open Play store app, let it log you back in, then enjoy.
    04-28-2016 03:55 AM