Twice I've had a virus attempt to get into my phone via the Internet app and only that app. I could open Chrome and Google fine. The first time I was able to get rid of it but the second time I had to factory reset my phone. I have Webroot Secureanywhere and Sprint's Total Protection. Both were still scanning that my phone was protected. I also downloaded Malwarebytes anti-malware and scanned my phone with no threats detected. Now, I know that my phone wasn't infected because I didn't give the virus permission-did not click "ok" to move forward. But.....I now will never use the Internet app.

Wanted to through this issue out there and see if it's not just me.
    04-28-2016 06:49 PM
    Twice I've had a virus attempt to get into my phone via the Internet app and only that app. I could open Chrome and Google fine. The first time I was able to get rid of it but the second time I had to factory reset my phone. I have Webroot Secureanywhere and Sprint's Total Protection. Both were still scanning that my phone was protected. I also downloaded Malwarebytes anti-malware and scanned my phone with no threats detected. Now, I know that my phone wasn't infected because I didn't give the virus permission-did not click "ok" to move forward. But.....I now will never use the Internet app.

Wanted to through this issue out there and see if it's not just me.
    Yes I am having the same issue here too. As soon as I log into my phone via fingerprint or pin etc it automatically pops up eith these weird ads asking me to install a game and then takes me to the apl store or saying my device is infected. Best thing to do would probably be to call or visit samsung
    04-29-2016 04:35 AM