Why i unistall an app and after some time this app re-install again?

A

AC Question

My problem is that the past 2 days in my e-star tablet have install an app called sdk client and my anti-virus cm security says that is a malware and my device is in dangerous!Then i install stubborn trojan killer to protect my device but nothing.This app re-install again and again so i unistall it every time.I don't know what to do.Have anyone any idea what i must to do?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

This "sdk client" has its own icon on your screen? Or is it showing up in your running processes? You're saying you uninstall it....how are you doing this? Please register for your forums and elaborate a little more on your uninstall process.

Thanks!

Chris

IliasG4

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi
No this "sdk client" hasn't its own icon in screen.I receive a message from my 'cm security' that this app is in my tablet.I make a scan and then my security tells me to unistall this app because its dangerous for my device.When i unistall it everything its ok.After some time i take another message an again the same as above.This app appears only in app settings.The problem is that i can unistall this app, not only throuth my security app but as well as from my app settings,and every time i unistall it comes back.Yesterday night i disable my wi-fi so my tablet hasn't access to internet and this app doesn't show up.When i have my wi-fi on then the problem show up.Any ideas that to do?