I'm currently using S6 Edge and I just got the latest update, whenever I'm downloading something, when I press home button all the downloads just stops. Can someone please help
    04-29-2016 11:34 AM
    Hi

Enter recover mode and wipe the Cache Partition. No data will be loss. If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to do Factor Reset. The updates that have been released, have caused many problems with some phones.

You should be able to enter recovery by: Powering Off Your Phone> Hold Volume Up+Home+Sleep button at the same time, till you see one of three things....top left, "entering recovery" or in the middle of the screen, and android logo will appear with maybe something spinning.....and it might say, Installing Updates, the no command. Anyway, when you see any of this starting, release the buttons. You'll then see options, after it boots all the way to recovery.....use the volume down button to scroll down to "wipe cache partition". then press power/sleep wake button to select it. then again to reboot.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    04-29-2016 01:07 PM
    I've tried clearing the cache and even factory reset but it still doesn't do any help, and the other thing is I can't focus with my camera after the new update is there a way to downgrade my android????
    04-30-2016 12:13 PM