my sisters wife (soon to be X) the evil broad somehow either paid a company or has had someone way smarter than her to hack not only my phone samsung galaxy s6 but anyone in the neighborhood. shes doing it through wireless i assume she is web masking /spoofing/ cloning whatever u call it. anyways she can redirect calls get into accounts ,record audio and video and locate. law enforcement thinks it is not within the realm of possibility.. umm i say stick to what u supposedly know .. which is supposed to be enforcing the law instead of pretending to be a sys admin it person etc. can someone tell me what company would do this for u , how to prove it, how to stop it. my phone is without a sim card and it shows my screen lock when i type it in i see all my apps and can even get in them .. how is that possible. is there a forensic software i can get? i need to be able to prove to these ignorant idiots claiming to protect and serve. please any help would be most grateful.
    04-30-2016 09:26 AM
    Welcome to the forums. What device do you have?
    04-30-2016 09:30 AM
    Are you sure she "hacked" anything other than your passwords? If she has them, she can get into your accounts and convince you that she's hacked your phone. (If she's really hacked your phone, let her change the Google account on the phone. She'll probably give you some excuse as to why she can't do that - since it's highly doubtful that she's hacked your phone. (If she installed a VNC server on your phone, she can use it as if she had the phone - but if you're looking at it when she does something, you'd notice. Phones don't just do things by themselves.)
    05-01-2016 02:31 AM