I'm wondering why there are lots of ads in Google Play Store aps? Almost every second app comes with annoying ugly ad. And the worst thing is, there are no filters on the site which could tell us, which apps come with ads & which not. I'm surprised, how such a big company like Google has made that site so simple without filtering & functions. I can't find also the option to delete history of apps installed. Google Play Store looks like amateur web programmers made site. It's a nest of ads.
    04-30-2016 01:45 PM
    Welcome.

What would you suggest as an alternative?
    04-30-2016 04:36 PM
    Welcome.

What would you suggest as an alternative?
    Ty
    First of all, I'd suggest apps without ads, but if it's impossible, at least improve Google Play Store site adding filters, so at least we can see which app comes withs ads & which not, and on app page with ads, it should be stated that it comes with ads. Something like this:

Do you like when you open an app & ugly annoying add is appearing there? It's like if we on Windows could have lots of ads everywhere in softwares. It would be nightmare, nest of spywares & ads. No one likes those popping up ads
    04-30-2016 11:16 PM
    Or you can get ad blocking app... I use adguard in my S7.. ;-)
    04-30-2016 11:30 PM
    If you want truly free apps try the Amazon app store. They have a selection of paid apps that are free, and I believe most are ad free as well.
    04-30-2016 11:36 PM
    the only solution for indie developers to get money for their free apps is ads, if they don't so they will not be able to develop new apps.
    05-01-2016 12:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Developers get revenue from ads on their free apps. If you want an ad-free app, the usual solution is to pay a couple of bucks for the full ad-free version.
    05-01-2016 12:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Developers get revenue from ads on their free apps. If you want an ad-free app, the usual solution is to pay a couple of bucks for the full ad-free version.
    Thx.
    So you're saying if I'll pay for app, there won't be ads anymore. All right, but those apps don't have that option at all. Let's take an example of this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icsson.trackid

On their page it even doesn't say if it's free or not free. Anyway, I installed it, launched. It comes with ads. Like this:

All right, I'm ready to pay the bucks, but where is that option? Where can I pay? I don't want to see that ads.

Secondly, as I already stated, yeah I understand that developers need money too, but I clearly said, that Google Play Store site could be improved. I suggested to add filters so we know which app comes with ads & which not. As for now, site looks amateur, no filters, not much options, just a bunch of ads, & onyl God knows which comes with ads & which not. Don't you agree with me?
    05-01-2016 05:00 AM
    the only solution for indie developers to get money for their free apps is ads, if they don't so they will not be able to develop new apps.
    I understand, but what about improving Google Play Store web site, that I suggested?
    05-01-2016 05:01 AM
    It depends on the developer. Some apps don't have a paid version, in which case you're stuck with the "free" version that has ads.

Google has apparently heard you: Google Play Store now lets you know if an app has ads before you download - Android Authority
    belodion and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-01-2016 12:54 PM
    It depends on the developer. Some apps don't have a paid version, in which case you're stuck with the "free" version that has ads.

Google has apparently heard you: Google Play Store now lets you know if an app has ads before you download - Android Authority
    lol that's awesome
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-02-2016 12:15 PM