Why cant I send videos to by email, text and facebook

A

AC Question

When I try to send a video text email or to face book on my lgg2 it says my files are to big and on face book only the sound is there with the picture not coming through

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Because they are too big a file to send. You can get apps to reduce size of video so you can send them. Or you can trim the vids to make them small enough to send...

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You could also use a cloud service. With your Google account you have access to one of the best already. Google Drive. You have to set it up but once setup is complete it's simple to use. You can move large files to the cloud via your phone or Google connected device. From there you can send a link and anyone with the link can view the file. There are levels of access for the data also. Viewers can view, modify, add or any combination you choose. Friends with there own Google accounts can create shares also and give you access back and forth from your/their own Drive account. Plus vids and pics added to your drive account are accessible in your Photos app where you can view all the images on your Google connected devices in one gallery.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Agree with VidJunky. An easy thing to do would be to upload your video to YouTube privately, and share the link with the recipient only.