...and restoring from backup.
    I can't figure out what it is, it used to be okay, but ever since I reset the phone it drains the battery when idling. I tried using Wi-Fi off when screen is off, and on aswell, same problem. I keep mobile data always on.

"Android System" "keep awake" drain, after resetting to factory settings (LG G4), how to fix?-s1j7hpu.jpg
    "Android System" "keep awake" drain, after resetting to factory settings (LG G4), how to fix?-1alzhts.jpg
    "Android System" "keep awake" drain, after resetting to factory settings (LG G4), how to fix?-f1ywjm8.jpg
    "Android System" "keep awake" drain, after resetting to factory settings (LG G4), how to fix?-2r3gu7h.jpg
    Last one is from a different day, and it's Android OS instead of System
    05-01-2016 03:58 PM
    Applications i'm using, which rely on Online sync - Gmail, Google Search, Whatsapp.
    What could this be? I don't even have any apps that modify how the phone operates, except for Nova Launcher.

I have turned off most of sync options for Google services. Only Gmail, contacts and appdata and few others are checked.
    05-02-2016 03:17 AM
    What do people do in these situations? Is ROOTing the only way to find out what's causing this? That's ridiculous.
    05-02-2016 02:23 PM