No 4g connection

A

AC Question

I swear I can not find anything on this issues I see people are having issues with wifi connections not working, however my issues is with 4g. It does not work out all no mobile data works. Well minus the browser working hit or miss, but no apps will update or stream over 4g connection. Iv checked my sims card it works fine, iv cleared my cache is the "safe mode" or whatever its called, iv factory reset my phone and I still have this issue. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue which started after I updated my phone?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Call the network maybe and they can go through your settings. They can do it remotely here or call on a different phone and they will talk you through it. The update may have changed some setting.. if it's a model from another region then that could also do it. I assume you checked mobile data on and the network preference settings here...

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd contact your service provider and have them first check your account, then your service area for problems or maintenance, then have them confirm that your APN settings are correct.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zatarabr