lcd isnt working after replace full screen

A

AC Question

Hello
i replaced screen with digitizer to my lg g2 and just the touch is working .. the lcd isnt working .. i havent display on the screen .
what can be the problem ? :(

Thanks!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Its apparent that something did not get reconnected. Did you do this yourself? If so, backtrack your work to be sure all the cables are properly seated. If someone else did it, bring it back to them.

chris

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Everything looks ok. But....its still possible, that the cables are not properly seated. Its also possible, that the LCD you purchased, is defective. I"m afraid the only way you know for sure, would be to take it to a repair facility, that specializes in Samsung devices. There is absolutely nothing we can see on that picture, that would allow us to help you troubleshoot, as it all "appears" to be connected properly.

For those needing picture: http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...nt-working-after-replacement.html#post5156871

Chris

aviramgo

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
9481331.jpg

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Wow.

So, you went from not having anything to that right? Man, its really hard to say bro. Its possible that the contact itself might have some corrosion on them, or just a bad mother board too. I'm afraid that only a certified service location would be able to properly diagnose this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes