my android phone's screen turn black

iamRaheelJ

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
My android phone running android 5.1's screen turn black automatically and then never turn on untill i pull off battery and then insert it back.plz give me some solutions

Posted via the Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
That's certainly not good.

Lets move on with the troubleshooting. Firstly, we'll need to know what type of phone do you have and what carrier. You can try the following also.

Go into recovery, and do a wipe of the Partition Cache, no data or setting will be lost.

Search for how to enter safe mode, on your specific device, and see if the problem occurs in safemode.

Let us know.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm so sorry for that. That's why it was important for us to know your phone model, before proceeding, when you couldn't find the Cache Partition. Did this fix your problem?

iamRaheelJ

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
No,not yet I experience that problem but I am sure that it will again happen because I already previously factory reset my phone but this problem not fix

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It might be some app that is misbehaving. If and when the problem starts happening again, try booting into Safe Mode and see if it persists. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance