Somehow I've deleted my homepage on my s6. How do I get it back? Please help!!
    05-06-2016 03:21 AM
    When you are in the pinched in view of the home screens, you can delete them by using the trash can icon. It is possible it done this while in your pocket, purse, or etc.

You will have to recreate the home page back to the way you had it. Go to the pinch in view of the home pages. Go to your right and find the page with a plus sign on it. Add a page and set it back up with what ever apps/widgets you had on there before.
    Hi,

Sorry, but I don't understand the question - the home page is the first screen you see when you unlock the phone, so this can't be deleted. Are you referring too widgets, folders, short cuts?

If you pinch out on the home page you can select the default home screen if that's what you mean?
    05-06-2016 04:18 AM
    When you are in the pinched in view of the home screens, you can delete them by using the trash can icon. It is possible it done this while in your pocket, purse, or etc.

You will have to recreate the home page back to the way you had it. Go to the pinch in view of the home pages. Go to your right and find the page with a plus sign on it. Add a page and set it back up with what ever apps/widgets you had on there before.
    05-06-2016 04:24 AM