Did a factory reset and now Market doesn't install apps. Play Store messages include, 'The application Market (process.com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly..' and if I can manage to get the Market opened through widgets or updated to the Play Store it says, 'Error Authenticating Account' or some password type error with my Google Login. This seems to be a common problem with this tablet.

This doesnt work.
    Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

Or this.
    Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone. Then add it back again, and see if that helps.

For Google Talk, go to Settings>Apps>All, select it, and tap Disable.

Soooo, I cant even manage to get other APK's to install. Tried going to Google but the Browser is out of date and wont load APK files. The Market doesnt work. The SD Card wont show me the APK's on it cause I have no file explorer.

I want to install APK's or Root this thing. Any ideas.
    05-06-2016 08:01 PM
    Rooting has nothing to do with your problem (and I haven't seen any root for the device).

Try going to the play store with a laptop or desktop and installing an app. The next box should show you the device it's going to. If it's not the tablet, pull it down and select the tablet.

(It could also be that Market is a very old app. It updated to Play Store a couple of years ago. The server may not be able to handle Market any more. Try Play Store Install.)
    05-06-2016 11:40 PM