Galaxy Core 2 BIG PROBLEM...

9 LoL 6 ReD

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
After i Factory Reset my galaxy core 2... When an app is not responding or taking too long to response.. Black screen will show up and when i turn it off its not turning off but it shows black screen (I enable "show touches") And i don know how to fix it... PLEASE HELP ME

Posted via the Android Central App

9 LoL 6 ReD

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Yep my problem is when an app is not responding and taking too long to respond and i press the multi tasking key & end all the tasks.. black screen will show up.. and i cant even install an app (newly reformated).

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
And, as Belodion said, why did you enable those developer options? I'd switch them off for now, I don't think they are very helpful to find a fix for your problems.

9 LoL 6 ReD

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I try the original battery and the low quality battery . Still getting hot faster.. Why my sd card is related to my problem??

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Sorry . I dont get it . If i reformat my sd card and my problem is solve ?

It's difficult to know for sure but there's a big chance that all your problems are caused by a failing or bad quality card. As Belodion said, SD cards can be troublesome, specially if you move apps in there. Do as Rukbat said and, in the future, try using the SD card just for media files (pictures, videos, music).

You could try formatting the card and see how it goes, but if it's an old, slow or bad quality card I'd recommend you to get a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12