Hey everyone.

I'm buying soon a new phone for myself and seeing how community is great here I was hoping if anyone could help me figure out which one to take.

The carrier I'm buying from currently only has G3 ( 32GB version with 3 GB RAM), but they can get G4 in a few weeks (or maybe a month) so I'm wondering should I wait or go with G3.

Are there many major differences between the two phones ? So far I have seen that the G4 has better:

GPU
    CPU (hexa-core with lower speed compared to quad-core with higher speed from G3)

IPS "Quantum Screen" - This I don't know what is the major difference, is Quantum alot better than IPS+ ?

Better camera (F and B) And other miscellaneous stuff.

If anyone has any idea on which one to take let me know.

I mostly use my phone for Gaming, Web browsing and Video Watching.

Thanks in forward.
    05-08-2016 06:06 AM
    I have both. The most noticeable differences for me are that the G4 is faster, has richer display colours, none of the screen-sharpening sometimes noticeable on the G3, better camera, and improved Power button design. However, the differences are not fantastically great. Think of the G4 as an improved G3. Both are superb phones and neither should disappoint.
    I recommend joining as a member - you'll be welcome - and engaging in the G3 and G4 forums, where you'll find a host of opinions.
    05-08-2016 06:28 AM