I have an EE Kestrel and none of the messages have a forward option to forward it to 7726.

Also i can use the harassment filter that comes with my phone but every time i use it a new number spams me via sms and calls.

I can download an app to only let incoming calls and sms from my contacts but i need people outside my contacts to call and sms me because i am applying for new jobs NOT for PPI and accident scammers to keep pestering me.

So, what can i do ? help!
    05-08-2016 12:21 PM
    This is difficult, because there's no way for the phone or an app to know if a number that is not in your contacts is spam or not. Once you've identified a number as spam, then you can designate it as such, but as you already know, these telemarketers and scammers often use a whole bank of numbers, so they'll just hit you with another number.

Where do you live? In the US, there's a federal Do Not Call registry: https://www.donotcall.gov/
    05-08-2016 01:13 PM
    We have a do not call register here in Australia too. Ask your service provider maybe? You can also block numbers once you know them... painful!
    05-08-2016 02:55 PM
    im in London, UK
    05-09-2016 10:11 PM
    Is this a new number for you? Sometimes people register their number on Facebook and then at some point change number/phone. If the number isn't removed from FB by the user, the number is still active and FB and telemarketers will continue using it and send junk to the new number owner. I had this happen to me and had to change my phone number. Verizon had no way to correct it as FB was really the one that was passing out the number.
    05-09-2016 11:01 PM