Hi, I am a sprint customer and I need to make sure that you know I don't drive as I am an epileptic and I don't have a vehicle period.... so with that said When I try to unpause my music app with my Bluetooth headset enabled with the answer button like i used too (the normal one music app that came with my note 4) it goes into car/driving mode. I have not enabled car mode and it is not enabled I have checked that. But it simply keeps going to it. I can't seem to get it to stop and the only way i can use my headset from after it is paused is to manually go into the app and start it again. This is very annoying.
    I have checked settings for the app, I have checked notification settings and can't find out where to turn it off at. it is not turned on anywhere at all period.
    05-08-2016 03:30 PM
    I have having the same problem and it is driving me crazy. Does no one have an answer? When I start the car (or my wireless headphones) it shows Car Mode Enabled in the drop down menu. I cannot then go to any other menu or page of apps. I can click on that message to turn it off but that is annoying every time I get into the car. But, if I swipe down with 2 fingers, it does not show that car mode is enabled. I have a Galaxy Note 4 running Android Version 6.0.1 on Verizon. It seems like it just started happening with the new version of Android.

I have started car mode and unregistered my car. It is not enabled in my Verizon messages app either. Nothing works. Please help.
    08-24-2016 08:30 PM