I broke the screen and digitizer on my LG G2. I bought a replacement and installed it myself. At first it worked ok with occasional ghost touches. Then, it got really bad with spazzing out but would work perfectly fine if on the charger. Now, it doesn't work for more than a few seconds without spazzing out. Also, today when I made the first call after replacement the caller can't hear me. I can hear them and it makes all the necessary noises but they can not hear me. What is going on.
    05-08-2016 04:26 PM
    Presumably, either the part is defective or of poor quality, or you did not do the repair correctly (no offence intended to yourself).
    05-08-2016 05:21 PM
    It sounds like a few problems - bad screen, loose or not made cable connection somewhere else (the "caller can't hear me" problem), etc.

This is why most cellphone repairs are NOT D-I-Y projects. Now you have to bring the phone into a shop that will work on a phone you've already worked on (don't lie about it - the fact that you worked on it will be obvious), pay them to repair what you've done wrong - then pay them to repair the original problem (if your new screen is defective). It's usually cheaper to bring the phone in and pay to have it fixed.
    05-08-2016 05:46 PM