I have several usb chargers. I have never had an issue with them before. I had left my phone in the car when I had to go to work today, Sunday, at 8am til 4pm, but I was able to move my phone from my car to the work place due to an Alert I was given that I could not use my phone when it is overheated. I tried plugging it in to one of my usb charger for it, but it said that it was unable to use the cable. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Note. Again, I have never had this problem. And I think that my phone up graded to the new version of the lollipop system, 5.0, which is good except of charging difficulties. I need to charger my phone because that is the only phone I have to get into contact with my mother and my work place. Please help.
    05-09-2016 12:18 AM
    I have several usb chargers. I have never had an issue with them before. I had left my phone in the car when I had to go to work today, Sunday, at 8am til 4pm, but I was able to move my phone from my car to the work place due to an Alert I was given that I could not use my phone when it is overheated. I tried plugging it in to one of my usb charger for it, but it said that it was unable to use the cable. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Note. Again, I have never had this problem. And I think that my phone up graded to the new version of the lollipop system, 5.0, which is good except of charging difficulties. I need to charger my phone because that is the only phone I have to get into contact with my mother and my work place. Please help.
    Hello. Did you only have difficulty charging because the phone was hot.
    If you take the battery out and lay it on a flat surface to spin it around, there may be a bulge which means you need to change the battery.

If you install a good battery monitoring app like GSam it will warn when it is getting or staying hot.
    Was it very hot for 8 hours in the car. You may have had other heat damage or usb port damage.

Please register to post here again.
    05-09-2016 05:54 AM