What's a good apn for net10 to use on a galaxy s7 edge?

A

AC Question

I've been looking everywhere for a good apn to use for my new phone. Use to have a iPhone 6 and switched over to android. I've tried the net10 apn settings for this phone. It works somewhat, the download speeds are normal to a little slow, but the upload speeds are 0, I can'text upload eBay, games or anything like that. If anyone knows what is going on, or if there's an awesome apn that works, plus let me know!

1_yoshi

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I tried the APN for net10 on there website, however the upload speeds are 0 when 4G LTE appears on my phone. The download speeds are fine, but when I try to open up a game or when I try to pull up Google maps it doesn't even attempt to give directions I believe. It only happens when it's in 4G LTE mode signal wise. When I just have 4G thou, everything works perfectly.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I tried the APN for net10 on there website, however the upload speeds are 0 when 4G LTE appears on my phone. The download speeds are fine, but when I try to open up a game or when I try to pull up Google maps it doesn't even attempt to give directions I believe. It only happens when it's in 4G LTE mode signal wise. When I just have 4G thou, everything works perfectly.
It would seem you'd need to take it up with the carrier. APNs are carrier specific, hence just getting a random APN may not work for you. It could be as simple as your SIM not LTE unlocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol