How do I fix error code DF-DLA 15 when updating apps?

A

AC Question

When I update any app this error code is showing and my update is not completed

weavsworld

May 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same exact problem on a brand new Samsung Core Prime I just bought in a pinch before flying out tomorow morning (just broke my Note 4 :( )

I tried clearing the cache and removing / re adding my google account which was suggested for other errors, but it doesn't seem to help with this one. So frustrating, I wonder if it's not my phone though considering you just posted the same error and hour ago, and it is the only other reference I can find for this exact error...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome all to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?

Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone. Then add it back again, and see if that helps.

Also, make sure you have a valid form of payment associated with your Google Play account.

slawek iwan

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem after upgrage Flyme on Meizu Mx4 Pro to the newest OS. I tried to delete cache on Google Shop and on Download Manager but it didn`t help. There was no possible to delete existing Google account so ... I create a new one and logged in. And now everything is ok :)

dfdla15fml

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
Every fix I have seen on every forum and youtube video = nope.

Uninstalled updates from play store/market. Nope.

Cleared data from play store/market. Nope.

followed every possible combination of the above plus more. Nope.

Does anyone have the fix for this?

Thanks in advance.:mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member