Saw this question n it said unable to download answer seriously Samsung galaxy core prime gives me option to save to clipboard I have but where is my clipboard so I can retrieve or look at
    05-11-2016 11:23 AM
    On Samsungs you're lucky, they save a few clips. I used to access by opening the Internet browser and instead of entering a web address, long press in that entry field/box and select Clipboard.
    If you use the standard Samsung keyboard there is a clipboard icon on one of the keys lower left, iirc.

I would install a great app like Clipper as even the free version stores clips in the main memory.
    On Samsungs you're lucky, they save a few clips. I used to access by opening the Internet browser and instead of entering a web address, long press in that entry field/box and select Clipboard.
    If you use the standard Samsung keyboard there is a clipboard icon on one of the keys lower left, iirc.

I would install a great app like Clipper as even the free version stores clips in the main memory.
    05-11-2016 11:36 AM