How can i use my droid turbo sim card in galaxy s5 both by verizon

A

AC Question

I have a droid turbo Verizon and just bought used Galaxy s5 used. I need to know how to use my sim card from my droid for my s5

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I've read instances, not necessarily on VZW, where a sim card will append itself to the second phone if it's moved there. When people try to move the sim card back to the first phone, it doesn't work anymore. It might be better just to visit a carrier store and get a new sim. They'll either give it to you for free, or for cheap. After all, they want to keep you on their service.

Other than that, you can just try to move it there and see what happens... providing it fits.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The S5 uses a microSIM, the Turnbo uses a nanoSIM, so they're not the same size. But you can get a set of adapters on eBay for about a buck (shipped). Fit the nanoSIM into a microSIM card and plug that into the S5. But, as najoku said, Verizon's system may register the card as being in an S5. (It may revert to the Turbo when you switch it back, or you may have to get another card from Verizon [which should be free].)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield