I was downloading official samsung updates on my phone Samsung Galaxy J1 (SM-J100H);which was recently reset after being repaired by Samung and the phone suddenly got stuck on the splash screen(first screen where it says the phone model and android version which is kitkat).
    I did some research and found it may have been caused by the partition being corrupt as the phone had less than 50 percent charge.

USB Debugging is disabled, the phone is not rooted and I can't get into recovery mode(for my phone this is pressing home, volume and power keys together) and it doesn't have fastboot either but I can get into download mode.
    I have

I have used Samsung Kies Firmware Upgrade and Initialisation 3 or more times and waited for 10mins but it hasn't fixed.
    I have also tried flashing stock rom via odin (which is correct for my model as I have checked pda and csc version with Samung kies Firmware upgrade and initialisation info)and it has said succeeded on odin but the problem persists. I have also saw that after using odin the phone should be factory reset but I can't do that either and if phone is corrupt then I should flash pit files but I can't find it for my device.
    Please help me find a solution for this as this would probably save £30 sending it to a repair shop and save me spending more hours searching for solutions.
    05-12-2016 12:55 PM
    I'd send it back to the repair shop that broke it and ask that they fix what they broke. How successful you'd be depends on the laws where you are. (In the US, if they broke it, they own it.) If a full ROM flash doesn't fix it, it sounds as if there's a hardware problem.
    05-12-2016 03:35 PM