Hey All,

My wife installed an app called Rosario on our tab and the app installed itself on my phone, on account of both working off the same account.

When I try to uninstall the App, an image almost the size of the screen displays and then nothing. I have to hit the back key to get back to the regular screen. I tried uninstaller apps to no avail. I really do want to uninstall this app all the more now - worried this is spyware.

I am unable to post this request perhaps to to a link to the app. Removing the link, so please search for Rosario in Google Play.

Thanks for any assistance!
    05-13-2016 10:06 AM
    Welcome to the forums! There are several apps in the Play Store with that name, not sure which one you are referring to. Just in case, try this. Go to settings - security - device administrators and make sure that this app is unchecked on the list.
    05-13-2016 10:18 AM
    Hi Javier,

Thank you for responding. It is the first app that comes in the search, app is titled "The Holy Rosary" but shows up as "Rosario" in the app drawer.

The app unfortunately does not show up under dev admin.

I am at my wit's end! Help!
    05-13-2016 11:14 AM
    Hello Ravi, thanks for registering! What phone do you have and which android version is it running? Are you using a SD card? I read in the Play Store that if you are running Marshmallow you need to enable some permissions when installing the app and that a SD card could give problems.

Also have you already tried uninstalling the app from the Play Store and from the general settings?

I recommend you to get in touch with the developers and see what they say.
    05-13-2016 11:49 AM
    Had an idea. Go to settings - apps - select Rosario - force stop - clear cache - clear data - try uninstall again.
    05-13-2016 12:07 PM
    I wrote to the developer before I read your post and was awaiting a response. However, following your post, I attempted to uninstall through the Play Store and voilà, the app uninstalled without a fuss! Awesome! Thank you so much, Javier, and have a great weekend!
    Javier P likes this.
    05-13-2016 01:53 PM
    Glad it helped! Have a great weekend too! See you around the forums.
    05-13-2016 02:18 PM