I am in a dilemma. I recently got into a situation of updating my CM version to a newer version and flashed the rom. I then got screwed over with a gApps problem and found later that my backup was corrupted. Every time I rebooted my system and tried to get passed the lock screen it would say, "Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped working". So, I booted into recovery mode and wiped my phone. Losing all my data. After this hell, I later found that the CM version I was working with was glitched and my home screen wouldn't even show. I then tried to manually boot into recovery mode and found that it wasn't working and now I am stuck on the CM logo after my LG G3 logo screen. I am seriously worried right now and am scared that I might have bricked my phone for good. Please help. I honestly just need to get to recovery mode to flash a working CM version, but I can't manually get into it and I can't even get my phone to boot properly.
    05-13-2016 12:50 PM