Hello a few days i restored my galaxy to factory settings from inside the own phone settings everything was working fine until a couple days ago the phone started to rebooting every now and then

Right now is stuck on the samsung logo after you turn it on and in the recovery menu i got this error

E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)

I try to wipe the cache date and even doing a wipe from the recovery menu but nothing when the phone turn on and gets to the samsung logo it stays there a while and reboots again

I try doing this instructions from this post

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/309904-e-failed-mount-efs-invalid-argument.html#post3170942

I manage to do all the steps but nothing now the phone turns on and it gets stuck on the samsung logo but this time it doesn't reboot it just stays there and in the recovery menu still have the same error

Does anyone have any solucion or a guide that explaings well how can i fix this?

I have seen other guides that saids i need to either root the phone and install a custom recovery menu but since the phone doesn't boot i have no clue how to do this
    05-13-2016 04:03 PM