I cant play media on galaxy note 3 (android 5.0)

balduran0

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi for last coupe days i dont have sound in my Phone and i cant play any video from the internet ( ony on mxPlayer but Still without sound.) When i play video i have this info " Error loading media. File could not be played. "
ive done factory reset and this doesnt help

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
What phone do you have? You may need to clear the device cache, or at a minimum, the cache of the media application. I would also suggest making sure that you have all the appropriate volume settings adjusted accordingly.

balduran0

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I dont have sound in everything, doesnt matter if its music,movie, ringtone or something else, even simple mp3 format doesnt work. I can watch movies from my internal memory card in mx Player but without sound. I cant play video on the internet (every website + YouTube ) i have this info "Error loading media. File could not be played. "
Ive done factory reset and wipe cache in recovery menu and problem Still exist.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like one of 2 things. More likely - a bad music playing app. Less likely - a blown speaker. Try installing another music playing app and turning off the current one (or using Default App Manager to change the default for music to the new app).