1GB ram Ok with 20+ apps?

Akashroy

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.. i have a question here! I have galaxy j2 with 1gb of ram.. i'm not a gamer.. just play light games sometimes.. now my question.. i have installed about 20 apps.. and also enabled google now.. is it will be effective to my phones performance or battery life? Some tips if needed. Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: 1gb ram.. google now and 20 apps? Good or bad?

Hi everyone.. i have a question here! I have galaxy j2 with 1gb of ram.. i'm not a gamer.. just play light games sometimes.. now my question.. i have installed about 20 apps.. and also enabled google now.. is it will be effective to my phones performance or battery life? Some tips if needed. Thanks
Do you see any issues with the phone with all that installed? If not, then there's nothing to worry about. Otherwise, cut down on the more memory intense apps.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
About the only thing you MAY notice is a slight (very slight) slowdown in performance. You're only looking at one app at a time, and Android can kill any app at any time (apps have to keep their own current state), so unless the app is larger than 1GB (very unusual), there shouldn't be any problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12