Having issues with moving apts around on pre-installed calendar

A

AC Question

When moving an apt to a different day it doesnt go to the date selected but to where ever it wants. Never had issue's till the last system update. Dont really want to download a differnt calendar. Shows version is 2.1.49 & cant seems to find if this is current. Since i use this for work i am always moving clients around & really need this to work right.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If you are using the stock calendar app, I believe that is a Google product. Google has a calendar app on the PS that seems like it would be good for moving appointments. I know you said you didn't want to change but I thought being the same dev. you might want to consider it not as a move but an extension. Meanwhile if the app updated then it has a root in the PS that you should be able to search for there. Being a native app you can't just uninstall the app but if you find the root it usually gives you the option to uninstall the updates, and if you believe the update is the cause of your issue uninstalling it should return usability to the app for you. Once they've hashed out the bugs in the update you can install the next update to come down the line.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance