does htc 10 supports otg that is ( on the go ) cable
    05-16-2016 05:33 AM
    I read on "another" forum with 3 letters that it should. I've been searching the entire weekend just for USB C / OTG / Charging hubs. I thought USB 2 OTG charging hubs were hard to find, the C port is really a cluster.

I was texting with Anker or Aukey (forgot) that they were working on a new range of new C / OTG products. Also, keep an eye on 3 sites that live on high-end portable audio (I have no affiliation with them other than knowing they sell some of the best mobile audio toys and have a vested interest in USB C working: High End Headphones | Custom Audio Cables | Moon Audio, AudioQuest (I know they are and will brand as "made for Anadroid" because I just got a DragonFly Red and talked to them about the new conundrum of USB C and OTG), and the absolute king of Android audio - USB Audio Player PRO (you're paying for the incredible drivers that give you sound you've NEVER thought was possible because it bypasses the OS).

So - It's a tough one right now and I'm keeping an eye on a list of sites for something that works.
    05-16-2016 08:11 AM