how can i cancel update: 8.25.37

A

AC Question

My moto g xt1033 is always showing that System update: 8.25.37 on opening the phone.

My Moto g xt1033 ruining downgraded android 4.4.4 and from 16.05.2016 on opening the mobile, it is showing that System update: 8.25.37 and it is not deleting at any cost.
On installing the same CM Security/antivirus is showing that it is a Trojan Virus and it must be delete. After deleting the same from all angles it is coming again and again. Kindly suggest me, how to rid on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AC Question

my Samsung galaxy s5 mobile has android 5 and from 17.05.2016 on opening the mobile, it is showing that System update: 8.25.37 and it is not deleting at any cost. On installing the my antivirus is showing that it is a Trojan Virus and it must be delete. After deleting the update and it's APK from all angles it is coming again and again. Kindly suggest me, how to rid on this.

hjoab

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: My moto g xt1033 is always showing that System update: 8.25.37 on opening the phone.

The same kind of message is displayed on m BLU studio G since about 8 days ago, but my anti-virus is saying nothing about it is malware or so (AVG, Kaspersky IS) . I am going to run a deeper scan to see what.

Paul6hms

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: My moto g xt1033 is always showing that System update: 8.25.37 on opening the phone.

I can give you away to stop having to install this System update 8.25.37.
You need to activate `Developer options` by opening; General, About device, find Build number & tap 7 times on it.
Then in `Developer options` Under `Debugging` untick `USB debugging`
And under; General, & Security; make sure Unknown sources is unticked.
Now when the System update 8.25.37 appears, tap update (as you have to) then a new window will come up giving you the option to Cancel update or go to Settings, re the above. It will now disappear. Until there is a solution to this update. At least now you don’t have to install & uninstall every time the update appears.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance