This morning for the first time I get a Select a Home app. I am wary of pressing either of the TouchWiz Home or TouchWiz easy home in case it lets in malware. What do I do
    to get rid of this. I can get into the setting but can't find that app to disable it.

I m a 76 pensioner and I am not that techie. Is there anyone out there who can reach out and help me please.

It's a Samsung S5 I have had it for 2 years and am about to change it for the S7 edge.

Oh woe is me!
    05-17-2016 04:01 AM
    Welcome.

Those are the two built-in launchers that come with the phone. You need not worry. Select whichever of them you prefer. This probably happened because, somehow or other, the original setting was lost. Touchwiz Easy Home is a simplified version of Touchwiz Home, designed to be easier to use.

This thread may help:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=326154
    Welcome.

Those are the two built-in launchers that come with the phone. You need not worry. Select whichever of them you prefer. This probably happened because, somehow or other, the original setting was lost. Touchwiz Easy Home is a simplified version of Touchwiz Home, designed to be easier to use.

This thread may help:
    Home Key - Complete Action Using TouchWiz Easy Home - HUH?
    05-17-2016 05:10 AM