I have been very frustrated trying to work this out. I am now posting how I did it to try and help others.

I entered a PIN lock screen.. i then washed to n change to pattern a few days later but it was disabled by administrator.

I found i had to ho to Settings >lock screens>other security settings>device administrators n disable all..once this was done i had control over my phone again..

Hope this helps..
    belodion likes this.
    05-17-2016 06:00 AM
    I have been very frustrated trying to work this out. I am now posting how I did it to try and help others.

I entered a PIN lock screen.. i then washed to n change to pattern a few days later but it was disabled by administrator.

I found i had to ho to Settings >lock screens>other security settings>device administrators n disable all..once this was done i had control over my phone again..

Hope this helps..
    Thank you. I hope that you'll consider joining us as a member. Tips like this can be helpful to many people. We'd like to have you on board.

Hope this helps..
    Thank you. I hope that you'll consider joining us as a member. Tips like this can be helpful to many people. We'd like to have you on board.
    05-17-2016 06:50 AM
    Thank you! I have been trying to figure this out for 2 weeks!
    05-24-2016 07:22 AM