Are there any rugged phone cases for the Samsung Galaxy J5?

A

AC Question

I've been looking for a rugged phone case for my Samsung J5. Obviously a lower priced phone like this won't incur a devastating cost if it does get damaged but all the same I would like to have a bit more protection for it.

I've used Otterbox cases in the past with drop and screen protection. Preferably I would like something similar.

There are offerings on amazon but most of them I've found don't look robust enough for my liking.

Does anyone know any rugged cases for the J5? Will the cases for the S5 or S6 fit the J5? I've checked all the manufacturers I know (otterbox, grifin, spigen, lifeproof & Love Mei) and none of them appear to have any offerings for it.

Thanks

the chewy

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey buddy!

Depends on where you live. Do you live in the US? Europe? Anywhere near Asia? Its very region-dependent. Here in my country, (it's an Asian country.) theres plenty of people selling phone cases for this specific model due to high demand. Personally havent found and waterproof/shock-proof cases for the phone here, sadly. I'm not very sure what the market is out there in other countries, but IMO tough/rugged cases might be too much effort to find.

Hope this somewhat answered your question. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38