What is the best budget mobile phone having an MHL on Type C?

A

AC Question

Hi,

I'm a middle class guy from India having an HDMI TV (1920x1080 Max). I am so much amazed by this HDMI technology and utterly flabbergasted after coming to know that the same can be done through a mobile phone using MHL. I am going to buy a New MHL enabled Mobile. Which standard should I go for? USB 3.0? or Type-C? Please suggest me some good budget mobile phones which support MHL-Alt mode over Type-C. What about Lenovo ZUK1? or Lenovo K4 Note? (K4 Note is having just an USB 2.0 but with other great rich features). Is there an passive MHL cable for that K4 Note too? Anyway I have a bottleneck in Max Resolution and Refresh Rate: 1920x1080 with 60 Hz Max. Please suggest me a good budget mobile to experience this amazing technology of MHL. Thank You.

P.S:
I am ready to wait If there are some good mobiles are releasing in another 3 months with Type-C MHL-Alt mode or even with Super MHL. Thank you for reading. Kindly consider and please do the needful.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
None. A phone with MHL and a type C connector will be a top of the line model, not a budget phone. (Your best "budget" phone will probably cost around 67000 Rupees.)

prabha_friend

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rukbat. Thanks to your reply. But ZUK1 is having a Type C with superspeed. Costing just 15K. I am looking for the best in that range. Is ZUK1 not a good phone? Please suggest. I just need an 1920x1080 with 60 Hz Max. Members please suggest. Thank You.

prabha_friend

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Chan. Thanks to your reply. Is there "any" MHL enabled phone coming around 15K or 18K rupee? Not even the older ones :(

I just need an 1920x1080 with 60Hz

I want to rephrase the question:

Is there an MHL enabled phone with in 20K rupee budget? If they are, what's the best among it? Thanks to your replies friends. Keep supporting. You people are really helping a humble less techno being. Thank you.

Last edited: