I put a PIN lock on my LG tablet but must have set it up wrong. After 10 unsuccessful attempts to log in it said all my files would be erased (they were NOT saved to the cloud) and the tablet set back to factory reset. Is there any way to get my files back?
    05-18-2016 04:44 AM
    Hi, once a factory reset is done the majority of your data will be wiped, unless you synced them up to Google, which happens automatically so unless you disabled this feature, some of your info should be saved.

Have you gone ahead and completed the reset? if you haven't please try Android Device Manager - this will help you get into the device without factory resetting the device.
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    05-18-2016 04:52 AM
    Factory reset means you fully restore your phone to its factory setting. It’s equivalent to formatting. Factory reset will erase all the data on your phone, it will wipe off data on the internal storage. You can lose call logs, photos, music, documents etc. You can also erase data off the external storage device.
    You can download Android data recovery software can may get the data back. However, I am not sure how much data you will get but it still worth a try.
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    05-18-2016 05:38 AM