I have a Droid Turbo 2. Since the Marshmallow "upgrade" my photos, stored on a microSD card, are no longer displayed when I open Gallery or any other photo viewer. If I use a file manager to look at the SD card the photo files are still there, but none of the apps can see them. Worse yet, when I connect my phone to my PC it charges, but none of the storage on the phone is visible to Windows Explorer. (And, yes, I do have USB set to MTP.) I've tried several cables that work fine with other devices, so I'm reasonably sure the problem isn't the connection. What gives? Is there any way to reverse the Marshmallow "upgrade"?
    05-18-2016 11:49 AM
    Hi there!

I would suggest two options, hopefully the first one works.

1. Enter recovery mode and do a wipe of the cache partition no data will be lost.

2. Do a full factory reset of device, you will lose all data, make sure you backup everything.

The marshmallow update has caused many problems for a lot of folks, and unfortunately usually it requires a full factory reset to fix. However sometimes the cache partition wipe helps.

Good luck and let us know how this worked out! Be sure to sign up for the forums, it's free and easy.
    Degener84u likes this.
    05-18-2016 09:06 PM