Galaxy s7 Edge micro sd Card, "File not found error:

A

AC Question

Just purchased (2) 128gb micro SD cards (Lexar Professional 1000x) for both my and my wife's new Galaxy s7 edge phones.

Both cards are having "file not found errors" in when you view photos in gallery. Only way to view the pictures that go gray with the above error message is to reset the phone. Then briefly the photo pops up. Proceeding to other album and same error. Again and again.

Both phones prior read San Disk 64gb cards (older versions Class 10).

So any suggestions?
Anyone else having similar errors with Lexar micro Sd's?
Or S7 Edge?

Thanks,

Msmith45uk

May 26, 2016
Visit site
Having exactly the same problem with 128gb lexar 1000x card. Have seen a few posts from people having general problems with this card so going to send for a replacement. When it first happened a full format of the card seemed to fix it but it's started happening again this week after a month being fine now it's every few hrs needing a reboot.

JWoodbridge

May 30, 2016
Visit site
I've just encountered this or a similar issue. I had me 2 day old s7 edge plugged into my computer to more some files over and after moving the first file I checked the phone to make sure the file worked, which it did. I then moved a second file over and now the phone recognises that there is an SD card but says there is nothing on it. I tried turning the phone off and on and reseating the SD card. Still nothing. So, I then moved the card to my old s5 and it works perfectly. Back to the 7 and nothing. What gives????