hi
    i just changed from micromax to samsung galaxy y phone and i tried to download share it app on my samsung galaxy y phone to transfer my files such as instagram,whatsapp,imo,locker and more apps from my old phone but unfortunately i cant download share it app or even whatsapp
    can i know why this happen?
    05-20-2016 07:02 AM
    How are you attempting to get these apps? Are you going to the PS and searching for them our trying to install them from the "my apps" area of the PS? It sounds like there may be a compatibility issue between the app and the device. While all of the apps you've ever downloaded will appear in the my apps list not all of them will be compatible with every device you own. Some may appear greyed out while other appear normal until you attempt to install. Then you'll usually get some type of error message that the install failed or was unable to be installed. While many of the mainstream apps cross devices there is still a list of minimum requirements that must be met, usually the PS well filter out apps based on your device specs. This is why I always recommend that users search for the app over attempting to get the app from the my apps section.
    How are you attempting to get these apps? Are you going to the PS and searching for them our trying to install them from the "my apps" area of the PS? It sounds like there may be a compatibility issue between the app and the device. While all of the apps you've ever downloaded will appear in the my apps list not all of them will be compatible with every device you own. Some may appear greyed out while other appear normal until you attempt to install. Then you'll usually get some type of error message that the install failed or was unable to be installed. While many of the mainstream apps cross devices there is still a list of minimum requirements that must be met, usually the PS well filter out apps based on your device specs. This is why I always recommend that users search for the app over attempting to get the app from the my apps section.
    05-20-2016 07:50 AM