hello
    i was recently bought an apro smart watch. i am strugglng to sync it wth my phone samsung s5 neo. i have tried to go through accessibility but it still does not work. ideally i want to have whatsapp and email as well as calls on my smart watch can anyone help me please?
    05-20-2016 11:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did the watch come with a manual? Since it's a non-Android Wear watch, it's not going to work the same way as a Moto 360 or other standard Android Wear watches. These non-Android Wear watches are basically mini-phones, so the kind of functionality you're looking for would depend some sort of software that was designed for the watch. There might be some interface app that you have to install on the phone.
    05-20-2016 07:36 PM
    hello
    The watch did come with a basic manual, which i followed, but it still doesn't work. I have looked at at other post about going into application manager and stopping some apps. but that has not worked either.
    It is at times like these i was less of a ludite!

thank you
    05-21-2016 06:35 AM
    What's the exact brand and model of the watch?
    05-21-2016 11:23 AM
    apro smart watch. It has got RoHS and NFC on the back. don't know if thats the brand.
    05-21-2016 11:50 AM
    ROHS is a regulatory marking, NFC is a type of wireless communication.
    05-21-2016 12:35 PM
    Is it this one? APRO ( Q18 ) Smart Watch Phone-31.46 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com If so, you have to install something called the BT Notifier app on the phone (which I gathered from around 6:00 of the video below):

05-22-2016 12:32 PM
    Hello Diddy
    I have installed the app and that is where i get stuck. I grant the app accessibility on my phone but it keeps coming up with an error message of the app having to close, or apk closing. Either way it is not syncing properly with my phone and I cannot work how to get the accessibility permissions as there is only one thing I can do on my phone which is slide no to yes. i accidently turned talkback on and that was a nightmare!

Thank you

Tamsin
    05-23-2016 04:28 PM
    It's entirely possible that the BT Notifier app isn't entirely compatible with your phone. These more obscure companies will be less likely to test out their software on dozens and dozens of different phones and different OS versions. The only thing I can suggest at this point is to try uninstalling other apps one by one (or doing a factory reset, then only installing the BT Notifier app) to see if other apps are causing a conflict. But that's pretty tedious.
    05-23-2016 05:08 PM