My wife and I both have the same phones, LG Optimus Fuel through Straight Talk. For the last week or two, my wife's phone has had an issue with the battery, it's not retaining a charge very well. Well, last night her phone died (as it has done several times in these last few weeks). It wouldn't turn on right away after plugging it in, so she let it sit. She waited until it hit 22% and tried again, Now, it constantly restarts. It vibrates, shows the LG logo, shuts off, vibrates, shows the LG logo, shuts off, vibrates, shows the LG logo...and you get the picture. The only way to stop this is to take the battery out. Occasionally it makes it to the Trac Fone logo. I tried the hard reset, and it does nothing. We tried connecting it to the computer, but it constantly connects/ disconnects every time the phone restarts. We tried my battery in her phone, same thing. So is the phone dead, or is there something else we could try. There are pictures on there that my wife doesn't want to lose, so anything that would wipe the memory might be a no-go, although we don't have access to them right now anyway. Thanks for any help.
    05-20-2016 10:28 PM