I'm having an issue with my Asus tablet not acknowledging being plugged into a charger. The red/orange led located in the power switch, the green led stays on even when it's not plugged into a charger, its only supposed to illuminate when plugged into a charger.

I can power off the tablet and then plug a charger into it, and with it powered off, it well charge the battery.

The battery once it reaches full charge, powering it on, it seems like it last a about two days with moderate use, angry birds friends and mostly internet browsing.

I am attached to the tablet, I had a horrible car accident last June, and nearly died from the complications in July, and this tablet was there to keep me company through a very difficult time in my life. If it wasn't for this, I'd just list it on eBay for parts but I'm having a hard time doing that.

If anyone has advice or had a similar experience with a device, I would so appreciate your help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-21-2016 07:45 PM
    Since it charges, just charge it at night when it needs charging and you're sleeping. (Leaving the charger plugged in when it's fully charged won't cause any problems unless something's really broken inside.)
    05-21-2016 10:17 PM