I despise this new feature where when opening a video or downloading a file...whatever it is your now stuck with one app. I know you can go into settings and application settings and change it but half the time I'm not sure what app is even opening it. I might use many different apps for the same type of purpose 10 different times a day. So I'm suppose to go into settings each time? It was nice the way it's been forever where it let's u choose each time or if ur sure of the app u need that ur going to use all of the time, check the box and make it permanent. Like right now it's really bothering me when I click on an amazon link it always tries to open a video player app and then the link doesn't work but I have dozens of thise apps and don't know which one it is. Is there an easier way around this like it use to be and or is there a way to reset all my apps so I can choose again without factory reset. How fo I contact the android team and complain about this. Somebody's got to feel me on this one...right?
    05-22-2016 10:41 PM
    Hi, when you say you are going into the settings menu, are you going into said apps then removing the default option on this? that way when you open up something next time it will ask you to choose, it should also have a tick box to allow you to select to open the file once or set as default.
    05-24-2016 05:04 AM