I recently decided to try out SwiftKey, and by recently, I mean it's been 2 months and Ive hated it. I had heard it was the best, but that seems only to be the case for the proper, non-cursing crowd. It simply does not learn - period. I synced it with all the accounts it wished to access, and have been using it VERY often in chat on Clash of Clans.

I do want to be fair, and if someone knows some simple solution I'm overlooking, I will try it out. I am not clearing the cache and starting over again though. If that is the solution (which I Googled and found as an "answer" from Swiftkey support), then I'll be going back to my old keyboard - which worked so much better.
    05-23-2016 06:48 AM
    I hated it too, it wouldn't learn and would suggest the same word despite me rejecting it many times. My old Ericsson phones used to learn sentences and you only had to type the first word and it would offer you the senrence. Microsoft now owns swiftkey and everything they touch turns to s*it... I dumped it and stay with native keyboard now
    I hated it too, it wouldn't learn and would suggest the same word despite me rejecting it many times. My old Ericsson phones used to learn sentences and you only had to type the first word and it would offer you the senrence. Microsoft now owns swiftkey and everything they touch turns to s*it... I dumped it and stay with native keyboard now
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-23-2016 07:06 AM